The screenshot above illustrates new UI, some new filter and quick comparator “before vs after”. Of course, the changes list is much bigger, here are the details:
- New “Flare” filter – a HDR simulation with a single image.
- New “Dynamyc Light” filter – unique shadows and highlight autofixing tool.
- New “Lens Blur” filter – bokeh simulation.
- New “Lens Flar” filter.
- Revised “Tilt-Shift” filter – new modes, in-place eitor and new features.
- Added support for in-place textures HSL color correction.
- Quick before/after comparsion added.
- New photo editor design with separate Photo Navigator panel.
- New Masking tool instruments and design.
- New Filters Library design.
- New Textures Library design with better look and feel.
- New Presets Library design, extended with Tags sidebar.
- Dozens new pre-built presets.
- New in-place editors designs.
- Posting to Flickr, Facebook and iPhoto library from the app.
- Fix: EXIF data is now preserved during export.
- Fix: Masking tool drawing issues.
- Fix: Memory usage problems.
- Fix: Various minor stability issues.
Later this year I’m going to release few minor updates. Better OS Lion support is scheduled as well as further iPhoto integration and few more web-services support. Stay tuned!